Business Start-Up Services
Are you starting out in business?
Most people who start up in business do so because they have a good business proposition. We can help by evaluating your ideas and helping you develop them into a viable business. We will help you:
- decide on the most suitable structure for your business (i.e. sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company)
- prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets and trading forecasts
- assess your finance requirements and advise on the most appropriate source of finance
- help you establish relationships with banks and solicitors and any other necessary professional advisers
- carry out registration procedures with Companies House and HMRC
- set up an online management accounting system
Start-Up businesses need access to their financial data on a regular basis. They need to collect debts, complete VAT returns and pay suppliers and staff promptly. They have to deal efficiently with enquiries from customers, suppliers and the bank. They need to access accurate and up-to-date sales, margin, cost and cash flow information. Our online accounting service gives you all this and more. The combination of your business knowledge and our online accounting service will help your business to grow and increase profitability.
We strive to deliver the best customer service with unlimited telephone and email support when you need it.
We use modern Cloud accounting products that are secure, continuously updated and backed up.
Our fees are fixed from just £50 plus VAT. You will receive a competitive fixed quote for agreed services and you can contact us at any time.
With our virtual finance director service we can provide you with timely reports to power your decisions.